CalJOBS is California’s online resource to help job seekers navigate the state’s workforce services. You can search and apply for jobs, create résumés, find education and training, download the CalJOBS app, and more.
Available Services for Job Seekers
All the services and tools you need to find a job – all in one place to save you time!
- Find education and training programs
- Customize and conduct job searches
- Create different résumés and cover letters for specific jobs or career paths
- Make certain résumés viewable to specific employers
- Research employers and learn about the job market
- Set up alerts for job openings (view the Virtual Recruiter for Individuals (Video) to learn more)
- Apply for job openings
- Find information about unemployment insurance (UI) and other services
- Download the mobile app using Google Play or the App Store
Sign in or Register for CalJOBS
Are you ready to kick start your job search? Log into your existing CalJOBS account or quickly and easily register for a new account.
If you have questions about CalJOBS or need additional assistance, contact your local Career Center.