Are you a Veteran in need of employment or training assistance? Workforce Santa Cruz County can help!
Veterans Career Services are available for unemployed and underemployed veterans and their spouses and include access to training, job search and placement assistance, and other supportive services.
Here’s What We Do
- Provide 24-hour priority hold on all job listings* so you have first pick among job opportunities
- Assist with vocational and career guidance to help you find a career that leads to a secure financial future
- Identify potential hiring events so you can connect with local companies and build your professional network
- Draw upon our network of resources to help you with your job search
*Priority of Service: Eligible veterans will receive priority of service, prior to non-eligible persons, at all Workforce Santa Cruz County Career Centers.
- Santa Cruz County Veteran Services
- CA EDD Services for Veterans
- eBenefits for Veterans
- Financial Education for Veterans
- Fisher House Foundation
- Inquiry Routing and Information System (IRIS)
- My Next Move for Veterans
- Military Personnel Records
- National Resource Directory
- National Veterans’ Training Institute
- VA for Vets
- Veterans’ Employment and Training Service (VETS)
- Veterans’ Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Veteran and Military Transition Center